St HELENS WARRINGTON WIGAN
A new approach to Letting residential properties
We have partnered with a national digital letting agency to provide a modern and fully transparent residential letting service
We are Licensed to cover the St Helens, Warrington and Wigan postcode areas.
- We offer the only fully digital, comprehensive lettings and property management service that delivers real-time transparency for both tenants and landlords, nationally.
- Our service has been designed to transform the rental experience for landlords and tenants.
- The client platform, which draws upon four decades of experience in the Private Rented Sector, is the future of property management, backed up with central national support team and a national network of local agents.
Our landlord service – Zero hassle
We offer a full management service ensuring we let your property quickly, to carefully selected tenants, and take care of everything required to manage the full tenancy cycle.
Our unique service offers you zero hassle and total control throughout the entire rental journey:
- You can monitor your property 24/7, from any device
- Get live notifications of all transactions as they happen
- Get live listing of all income and expenditure
- Complete transparency for all maintenance jobs for both you & your tenant
- Nominate your own preferred contractors
- Dedicated support team
Your property, your choice - You choose exactly what level of involvement you want.
Some landlords select an agent so they can step back and leave everything to someone else. Others want to know exactly what’s happening when it’s happening. With apropos you choose how much involvement you want, whilst leaving us to get things done.
Our fees – No hidden charges
You pay :
A one off listing fee for photography, listing and inventory of your property
A commission of 10% of rent we collect on your behalf
A fixed fee each time we secure a new tenant for you
It’s as simple as that!
We believe in renting done right.
Telephone : 0748 385 2806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright BlackSheep Property